Are you ready to immerse yourself into the world of the fighter pilot? Let’s see if you have what it takes to win in real aerial combat!
We have just right package for you! Experience the same amazing sights, horrendous sounds, and punishing sensations in this much shorter but still action-packed incredible hands-on aerial combat flying adventure. There are very few experiences in life that are as exciting as aerial combat. Here’s your chance to find out if you really have what it takes to be a fighter pilot. Bring a friend… and shoot ’em down!
- Full fighter pilot gear: Nomex Flight Suit, Kevlar Fighter Pilot HGU-55 Helmet, “Softie” Emergency Parachute, and Maywest Life Preserver.
- Pre-flight briefing: Classroom lesson with a detailed explanation of how to fly fighters, how to employ air combat tactics and maneuvering, safety and emergency procedures, and how to keep the bogey in sight while aggressively maneuvering the aircraft in a three-dimensional combat environment.
- Formation flying lesson: Learn the art of formation while transiting to and from the practice area. (Lead and Wingman flying skills are taught and performed by each guest pilot)
- Air-to-air combat training: Learn the intricacies of real aerial combat. Engage in up to three neutral start aerial combat encounters (one vs. one) against a worthy opponent.
- Aerobatics demonstration: Learn to fly maximum performance loops and aileron rolls following the aerial combat engagements.
- Full HD video of flight: Each client goes home with the SD card from their aircraft which has amazing HD footage from three cockpit cameras recorded onto a single 16GB SD card. This is the way we verify and validate each “guns kill” that was made from each aircraft ensuring that the kill was valid, in range, legal, and lasting the required two to five seconds of pipper on target. “There’s nothing like a minimum range ‘guns kill’ because there are no points for second place!”
- Post Flight Debriefing: Detailed explanation of the three engagements and the aerobatics demo using models and the HD videos to determine who won each engagement. Bragging rights are established here. The truth is hard to hide in the world of aerial combat so make sure your shots are clean, solid, and indisputable.
- Programs Agreement
Refund and Schedule Policy
Call us if you need assistance at 714-525-7590.
Refunds, less the early cancellation fee may be granted for withdrawals if the Air Combat USA® office is notified at least fifteen days prior to the flight date. The early cancellation fee will also be applied to withdrawals when no flight date has been scheduled. Any flight canceled on the fifteenth day or less from your scheduled flight date will be subject to a late cancellation fee unless the seat can be refilled. The cancellation fees charged for each program are listed below. We have found this policy necessary so that we have enough remaining time to make canceled spaces available to others and the remaining customer has an opponent. Of course, if you refill your own flight opening and receive reimbursement directly from your replacement there is no penalty.
No refund will be granted for a “no-show”. All refunds must be requested in writing and received by our office within 120 days of purchase.
No refunds will be granted after 120 days.
All Programs (For Scheduled Flights Only):
- Early Cancellation Fee – 10%
- Late Cancellation Fee – 20%
Should Air Combat USA® determine, in the interest of safety, the weather is not suitable for flying, priority rescheduling will be granted as necessary. There is no penalty if a flight is rescheduled due to weather. In the event weather results in a request for a refund, the request must be within the 120 days of purchase and the early cancellation fee will be charged.
Flight Expiration Date:
All flights must be scheduled and flown within one year of purchase.